Sepsis & Infectious Disease Services
Sepsis and infectious diseases can wreak havoc on the human body, often leaving individuals who have suffered them with complex medical care needs.
Long-term acute care hospitals (LTACHs) like Vibra Hospital of Charleston are designed to provide care for people recovering from serious medical conditions. When an infectious disease or sepsis is the source of critical illness or complications, specialized treatment and an extended recovery period may be needed. That’s where we can help.
Vibra Hospital of Charleston’s infectious disease program offers patients:
Related Conditions and Treatment Needs
- Vancomycin-resistant enterococci (VRE) infection
- Clostridium difficile (C. diff) infection
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection
- Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE) infection
- Urinary tract infections requiring IV therapy
- Long-term antibiotic needs
- Insertion, care, and maintenance of central lines and PICC/midlines
Our dedicated team members work together to deliver a full range of services. Learn more about our comprehensive approach to patient care.
For more information about Vibra Hospital of Charleston’s infectious disease services, contact us and let us know how we can help.