Neurological conditions can create a number of unique challenges. Our team can help patients and their families overcome them.
At Vibra Hospital of Charleston, we treat individuals suffering from a variety of neurological conditions including sudden and unexpected injuries or illnesses, chronic debilitating conditions, and surgical recovery. Neurological conditions can lead to many challenges and the need for specialized care.
Our neuro program is designed to address concerns with:
- Speech and swallowing.
- Medication or pain management.
- Safety and condition monitoring.
- Surgical recovery.
- Strength and endurance.
- Coordination, balance, sensation, and vision.
- Cognition and communication.
- Mobility, transfers, and self-care activities.
Through Vibra Hospital of Charleston’s neuro program, patients have access to:
Related Conditions and Treatment Needs
- Neurological assessment and monitoring
- Neurosurgery postoperative care
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Neuromuscular or neurovascular disorders
- Sensory stimulation candidates
- Intracranial hemorrhage
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Subdural hematoma
- Infections – meningitis, encephalitis, autoimmune
- Status epilepticus
Our dedicated team members work together to deliver a full range of services. Learn more about our comprehensive approach to patient care.
For more information about Vibra Hospital of Charleston’s neuro services, contact us and let us know how we can help.